Treehuggr Premium cork yoga mat "Bloom" 5mm
FREE SHIPPING IN GERMANY
Our "Bloom" Premium Natural Yoga Mat shows large poppy flowers.
This mat is from our exclusive Premium Line and consists of cork strips that have been handcrafted to form a mosaic and which show the wonderfully natural grain of the cork. No mat is exactly like the other and each has its own individual character. The natural structure of the bark offers a velvety-soft surface that is very non-slip, especially during sweaty exercises. The back of the mat is carefully made from recycled latex and cork flour.p>CHARACTERISTICS
- Made in Portugal - Sustainably harvested cork
- Naturally hygienic thanks to the antibacterial cork surface
- Back side off recycled latex and cork flour
- Ultra grip for strenuous exercises
- Larger and wider than conventional yoga mats
- 5 mm thick for comfortable cushioning
- Naturally warm feeling on the surface thanks to the cork
- All of our yoga mats are certified vegan
- Spray with a little water to activate the sweat grip during cold exercises until the body is warm
- 186cm x 66cm 1,719 kg
- Thickness: 5mm (1mm cork, 4mm recycled latex)
- Plastic free minimal packaging, CO2 neutral shipping
- Made from natural cork and recycled latex
- Printed with water-based, environmentally friendly inks
Please note: the colors may vary slightly due to the different digital screens.
All of our products from Portugal are REACH compliant
TREEHUGGR GIVES BACK
1 of every mat sold goes to Peter Wohlleben's beech forest project. You can find more information about our cooperation with Wohllebens Waldakademie here.
Cork is a natural, renewable raw material, environmentally friendly and recyclable. All of our cork products are made in Portugal and support small family businesses, fair trade and fair wages. Since cork oaks whose bark is harvested bind up to 3 times as much CO2 as unharvested ones, they make an active contribution to climate protection. Cork oak biotopes are among the biologically richest in the world and are home to a large number of endangered animal species. The use of cork contributes to the preservation of these biotopes and their inhabitants. You can find more information about corkhere.
USE AND CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry
Always roll up with the CORK SIDE OUT
Store in the shade and avoid long exposure to the sun
Simply wipe with a damp cloth to clean
Our mats are not machine washable
Do not use on sharp-edged floors
For a more thorough cleaning, use a mild soapy solution (with essential oils if desired)