Treehuggr Classic cork yoga mat "Mystic" 5mm
FREE SHIPPING IN GERMANY
Inspired by the magic carpets in 1001 nights, our yoga mat Mystic shows a magical lotus flower pattern. This mat was constructed using processed bits of cork providing a rugged, non-slip surface structure which offers an excellent grip, especially during sweaty exercises. The soft backing is thoughtfully constructed from recycled latex and cork flour.
- Made in Portugal - Sustainably harvested cork
- Naturally anti-microbial cork surface
- Back made of recycled latex and cork flour
- Ultra grip with sweat, great for Hot/Bikram Yoga
- Larger and wider than conventional yoga mats
- 5 mm thick for comfortable cushioning
- Natural, warm feeling on the surface thanks to the cork
- All of our yoga mats are certified vegan
- Spray with a little water to activate the sweat grip during cold exercises until the body is warm
- 186cm x 66cm 1,611 kg
- Thickness: 5mm (1mm cork, 4mm recycled latex)
- Plastic free minimal packaging, CO2 neutral shipping
- Made from natural cork and recycled latex
- Printed with water-based, environmentally friendly inks
Please note: the colors may vary slightly due to the different digital screens.
All of our products from Portugal are REACH compliant
TREEHUGGR GIVES BACK
1 of every mat sold goes to Peter Wohlleben's beech forest project. You can find more information about our cooperation with Wohllebens Waldakademie here.
Cork is a natural, renewable raw material, environmentally friendly and recyclable. All of our cork products are made in Portugal and support small family businesses, fair trade and fair wages. Since cork oaks whose bark is harvested bind up to 3 times as much CO2 as unharvested ones, they make an active contribution to climate protection. Cork oak biotopes are among the biologically richest in the world and are home to a large number of endangered animal species. The use of cork contributes to the preservation of these biotopes and their inhabitants. You can find more information about cork here.
USE AND CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry
Always roll up with the CORK SIDE OUT
Store in the shade and avoid long exposure to the sun
Simply wipe with a damp cloth to clean
Our mats are not machine washable
Do not use on sharp-edged floors
For a more thorough cleaning, use a mild soapy solution (with essential oils if desired)